Becoming an Apple Teacher
Review the steps below and begin your Apple Teacher journey. You’ll learn new skills, test your knowledge, and earn badges as you go. Already on your way to becoming an Apple Teacher? Track your progress on the Profile page.
Choose a path
Start by selecting the iPad or Mac collection from the Home page.
- KSU Student Projects
- Weekly Resources
- How-to do things
- Shawnee Mission New & Mentor Teachers workshops
- Wamego, USD 320 Inservice, Jan 3, 2018
- Derby & SMSD New Teachers
- Using Padlet Across the Curriculum
- No More Worksheets-Tools for Engaging Projects in your Classroom
- Creating Curriculum Material with iBooks Author
- Design Like a Pro: Graphic design for non-graphic designers on your Mac or iPad
- Publish & Share Student Work
- Assessment Can Be Fun
- Tons of iPad Useful Apps
- Make it & Take-Create Awesome Digital Stories
- Shawnee Mission New Teachers Day
- Tons of Useful Websites
- You've Been Dating Your iPad & Mac, Its Time to Marry it!
- Wanna Connect: PLN's
- Apple Teacher
- Work with me